Tuesday, June 28, 2005

What If?

What if I can't get over this?
What if I don't know what to do?
What if it just never gets better?
What if it's never through?

What if the pain is too much?
What if these tears always fall?
What if I decide tonight?
That I can't handle it all?

What if as I sit here alone?
Listening to what people say?
What if I think it'd be better?
To make it all go away?

When you say you love me,
What if it's a lie?
What if I make a choice,
To give up and no longer try?

What if I can't make it through the night?
What if it's too hard to try?
What if I sit here alone?
And write letters that say good-bye?

What if you stop loving me??
It'll only prove me right
And give me one more reason
To give up the fight

What if I can't stop wanting this?
What if it's all I think about?
What if I can't let it go?
I can't get rid of the doubt?

What if I died tonight?
Would anyone even care?
What if I decide right now?
That I no longer dare?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home