Tuesday, June 28, 2005

NO!!!!

No!!
I do not have behavioural issues
I am simply distracted
And rightfully so

No!!
I do not have emotional instabilities
I just handle things differently
Because of how things have been dealt with in my past

No!!
I do not suffer from mental illness
I have only reacted this way
Because of certain experiences that I have been through

No!!
I do not have psychological difficulties
It's only a matter of knowing
Knowing things I haven't yet learned

No! No! No!!
I do not have brain disfunctions
Or psychiatric problems
Or neurological handicaps
I am none of these things!!
I am just a scared, and confused 4 year old child
Trapped in the body of an 18 year old young woman

Please don't expect too much from me
I appear to be 14 years ahead of my time
But I am too young to understand

Be patient while the little girl learns to deal with her fears, and frustrations
Maybe then the young woman can too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home