Sunday, June 26, 2005

Counting..

One cut, two cuts, three cuts, four
Opening up to blood and gore
Five cuts, six cuts, seven cuts, eight
A beautiful masterpiece, I can create

One slash, two slash, three slash, four
I shouldn't do this anymore
Five slash, six slash, seven slash, eight
But this feeling, I love to hate

Fifty-six, fifty-seven, fifty-eight, fifty-nine
Look at all the pretty lines
Sixty-one, sixty-two, sixty-three, sixty four
The blood is really starting to pour

One pill, two pills, three pills, four
It's not enough, I'll need some more
Eighty-five, eighty-six, eighty-seven, eighty-eight
Will that do it? I contemplate..

Eight drops, seven drops, six drops, five
Soon I'll no longer be alive
Four drops, three drops, two drops, one
Mission accomplished, I'm nearly done

Eight breaths, seven breaths, six breaths, five
I'm positive now, I will not survive
Four breaths, three breaths, tw o br e a . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home