Monday, November 15, 2004

suicide

You don’t understand me
Even though you’ve tried
I thought that you might
And I let you inside
Why couldn’t you see?
Why didn’t you know?
How'd it all go away?
When I never let it go?


Would you tell me where I went wrong?
Cause I’m sorry!
Would you tell me how to fix it?
Cause I’m so sorry!!
Would you try to forgive me?
Cause I’m just so sorry!!!


Cause, I don’t want to keep screaming
When you can’t hear me anyway
Cause I don’t want to keep trying
When you don’t care anyway
Cause I don’t want to keep holding on
When you’ve already let go anyway

What would you do if I went away?
Because of you
Because of me
Because of everything
Because it’s all just too much
And I can’t take it anymore

Would you laugh?
Would you cry?
Would you come to my funeral?
Would you be sorry?
Would you care at all??
Cause it’s over
But I’m sorry

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand how you feel, i guess it takes one to know one.

I think this site can help you,
http://www.phobia-fear-release.com/index.html

hope it does help

12/18/2004 11:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home