Friday, December 17, 2004

Sometimes

sometimes
i get lonely
even though you may be right there
i still feel alone

sometimes

i feel hopeless
like all my problems
are permanent
and will never go away


sometimes
i am just so sad
i want to put a gun to my head
and pull the trigger

sometimes
i feel very upset
i want to pull a bag over my head
and tie it around my neck

sometimes
i am frustrated
i want to take a sharp object
and slice my wrist
sometimes i do

sometimes
i am so angry
i want to take a knife
and stab it
right through my heart

sometimes
when i don't feel loved
i want to take a rope
and hang myself from my fan

sometimes
when it hurts too much
i want to take all the medecine in the house
and swallow it
and wait
for all the pain to go away

sometimes
when i am alone
i try these escape routes
but i never complete them

sometimes
i'm scared
that i will complete them
and no one will care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home